San Francisco creative agency, 300FeetOut, seeking a graphic design intern to join our team for some real world experience. Unlike other internships, we don’t have a photocopier and the first person in makes the coffee. So instead of the expected soul sucking boredom of a big corporate agency, you’ll be working on real projects and gaining hands-on skills working with a small, diverse group of people. We’re looking for an exceptionally creative (smart-working, hard-playing) self-motivated individual to collaborate with our team on a wide variety of projects ranging from print to web to identity design, and more. Did we say heavy on the web? We want someone who will join in on the fun and make an impact. Unique personalities welcome.
• Awesome attitude
• College degree in design, or be working towards it
• The ability to work from concept to roll-out
• Exceptional design sensibilities and knowledge of typography
• Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign proficient (a must)
• Working knowledge of HTML or WordPress (a plus)
• Willingness to handle production-level tasks
• Understanding of latest web trends and responsive design
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to clearly communicate
• Smarts and a willingness to learn
• Flexibility and ability to go with the flow
• Passionate about your work and a team player
• Sense of humor
• Sense of humor, again (super important)
Awesome! Send us your recent portfolio (URL or PDF) and resume. Please include “internship” in the subject line, and send to: [email protected]
This is a local position only, we do not provide moving expenses or travel reimbursements.
All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Internship may develop into full time position after 3 to 5 months. Commitment to work 3-5 days a week to start.
Compensation will be offered DOE.
Please, no phone calls.